Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Anime: "Hayate No Gotoku"



I finally decided to watch Hayate No Gotoku, after hearing about it several several times. I had no clue what is it about and I can't really bring myself to watch something which I have no clue about (aka I always have something else better to do).

So I watched. It's a Love/Comedy genre, with a fuckton of anime/game references. I always liked Love/Comedy genre, since it mostly involves two idiots trying to get together in some strange way. The latter reason obviously appeals to me; it's the reason I watched and liked Lucky Star. This kind of anime usually brings about randomness, calling the /b/tard in me.

So now it has, what, 52 episodes and already 18 episodes into the second season. Looks like I missed alot in the anime world. I haven't even watched Soul Eater, Beserk, and many others either.

If anyone got any of these anime, feel free to send me a message. Examples include Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Lucky Star and Azumanga Daioh.

While I'm at the topic of anime, I can't seem to find (or rather, I'm lazy to find) good shonen animes (Naruto, Bleach, Gundam series, etc). Again, feel free to inform me about it.

1 comment:

  1. you need to watch NANA... Soujo is awesome...

    ReplyDelete