Thursday, September 17, 2009

3D pixels = ???



I stumbled upon this at HongFire.com a couple of days ago. Upon seeing the first 0:02 seconds of the trailer my inner fanboy screamed in delight. I thought I was going to have heart attack.

The game is translated as "3D Dot Game Heroes" (3Dドットゲームヒーローズ). It is a single-player action game. In fact it almost looks like a Zelda ripoff. It will be released at 5th November this year (yet another November game!!) on the PlayStation 3. w00t! Looks like my PS3 isn't going to die anytime soon!

Also you might notice retro game references on the trailer above. I managed to spot FF1 and Legend of Zelda, and maybe Dragon Quest (not sure). Concept of the game idea is to bring old pixelated game and turn them 3D, in a VERY literal sense. Can't wait for it XD

No comments:

Post a Comment