Thursday, September 10, 2009

DDO is now FREE


As of 09/09/09 Turbine went Free to Play for their most recent not-so-popular MMO: Dungeon and Dragons Online. It sure has come a long way, from a pay-to-play MMO on release at 2006, to removing the subscription fees, to being free to play. Of course when I say "free to play" I meant that there is still cash shops in the game.

This reminds me that it's about time I write a DDO review. DDO is quite a different MMO as compared to the ones currently floaing around like World of Warcraft, City of Heroes, Age of Conan, Warhammer Online, etc etc. Hmm I wonder that after creating Asheron's Call, killing Asheron's Call 2, Turbine decided to finally settle down with DDO?

Registration and client download at the DDO homepage.
You can find me as "Cannae" at Khyber server.

No comments:

Post a Comment