Thursday, September 10, 2009

Vocaloid Nendoroid, WARNING EXTREMELY MOE!


I was browsing through Sankaku Complex and chanced upon this post

Honestly I almost died with joy and sadness. Sadness due to my currently limited income, happy because they are in a trading figure set and thus inexpensive. I almost spent a bomb on the Haruhi set.

This product is avaliable as a trading figure Nendoroid set: Buy a box of them and in it, there are random Nendoroids in it. If you are unlucky, you might end up buying tons of boxes, but of course, the best way is to trade with others via services such as Yahoo! Auctions or eBay. In total, there are 11 normal figures and 1 'secret' rare figure. Good luck with that one!

*sigh* Hatsune dual wielding leeks gets me EVERY time:

Death by Moe!!!


This product can be pre-ordered (and ordered when the time comes) here.
For Singapore residents, you can try contacting KKnM.

If you want to see it in action, I chanced upon this at YouTube quite some time ago. It is a 3DCG animation done with the older Vocaloid Nendoroids:



No comments:

Post a Comment