Saturday, July 3, 2010

[Touhou] Labyrinth of Touhou, Youmu Boss Fight 3F (2)


Hello, I'm back with another attempt of the 3F boss fight in Touhou Labyrinth. This time I'm focusing on taking Myon out first to see if it makes any difference. Again, please double click the video above to access the widescreen in Youtube, don't watch from here.

Below is the video description:

This is my 2nd attempt at fighting Youmu. The first attempt along with boss details and such can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRh9e8...

Audio Tracks:
Hiroari Shoots a Strange Bird ~ Till When?
Ancient Temple

The party setup is the exact same as the first video, just that in this video, I tried to remove Myon from the battlefield first instead of Youmu.

I did a lot of mistakes compared to the first video, but the difference should be there; I didn't need to deal with the poison Myon does in this video and that helped significantly.

Sorry for the irritating cursor!

No comments:

Post a Comment