Monday, April 13, 2015

Momoko In Eorzea Part 3: Final Cutscenes and Zodiacs



Man...I just finished the final cutscene before Heavensward

T_T

What an emotional cutscene. So damn much is happening and so damn much happened that it is impossible to talk about it without spoilers. I had many screenshots but alas I cannot share them without spoiling. 

But it was...a great closure before the expansion hits. Square Enix can finally make good plot?! What is this, 1994? 

Speaking of 1994, the new Magitek background music sounds so fitting after watching the cutscene. Good job pulling it off SE. You almost made me cry. And good job RNG, for rouletting this mount at the end of one of the cutscenes. AT CORTHEUS.

T_T

Speaking of crying, aside from that I finally got my christmas stick Zodiac Weapon!! Look at my disappointed face!


Seriously though, compared to what I had (look at the happiness on my face!):


This new weapon totally stinks graphically. I was prepared for the disappointment, but apparently it is so disappointing that one cannot simply prepare for it. The most upsetting thing is that I cannot glamour it back! They turned my shiny rod into a materia! Graaahh!!

Well, what's done is done. I guess I can only look forward and also look for a nice glamour for it in the future...

To Heavensward!

No comments:

Post a Comment