Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Japanator Top 50 animes of all time


Japanator's Top Anime #01-#10
Japanator's Top Anime #11-#20
Japanator's Top Anime #21-#30
Japanator's Top Anime #31-#40
Japanator's Top Anime #41-#50

*LINKS FIXED*

Here we go, finally a list of animes recommended to watch. Honestly I have something against watching animes that is ongoing for more than 3 full seasons (26 episodes per season), espacially those which doesn't seem to have a time lapse after like 70+ episodes *cough*NarutoBleach*cough*.

I'm not complaining about character development; there's lots of them, although they usually come in form of a character slighty maturing and gaining a new power. I just find 70+ episodes on a time frame extremely lengthy. Animes like that are usually either trying to tell too many things that happen at the same time, or have too many draggy scenes.

Hopefully with this list, I will get down to watch more animes. With my new external HDD, it seems very possible ^^. With this list, I can kinda stop asking people for awhile for what anime to watch to get the same "NarutoBleachCodeGeass" reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment